Job Description- Sr. Engg
1) Desired Profile:
Implement and ensure maintenance of quality management systems for Projects. To carry out Technical supervision of ongoing Civil & Finishing work at all to coordinate testing of materials wherever applicable and ensure specified quality standards.
- Handling all the activities on site like Planning & Scheduling ,Pre estimating , Quantity surveying, All type of R.C.C. & civil finishing work for Residential & Commercial Building.
- Expertise in Project work Planning, Scheduling, Completion of Buildings & centre line work experience in inspection of R.C.C.& steel work, Masonry work, Plaster, Tilling & other civil finishing work.
- Experience in co-ordinating with various agencies like Plumbing, Lift installation, Fire Fighting, gas supply agency &other services.
- Experience in preparing Bar Bending Schedule.
- Experience in surveying with various instrument like Total station, Auto level, etc. for setting of the plans.
- Experience in handling Labour forces in an efficient manner.
- Experience in preparing various reports for site work.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Preparation & checking the bills of contractors.
- Negotiations’ with vendors. & contractors.
- Review the drawings with consultants & client.
- Material Procurement & liaising work with Govt. Agencies.
2) Educational qualification:
7 To 10 Years, must have experience of high rise buildings, commercial projects and infra related work.
4) How to apply:
Kindly mail your resume on email@example.com