Job Description- Office Assistant
1) Desired Profile:
Office assistants handle organizational and clerical support tasks. This may include organizing files, scheduling appointments, writing copy, telemarketing, receiving guests and more, depending on the company and its needs. Handling reception. Assisting to HR , Accounts and Purchase Departments.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
2) Educational qualification:
3 to 5 years
4) How to apply:
Kindly mail your resume on email@example.com